Our mission is to provide our customers with safe, reliable and high quality products. In order to eliminate the risk of allergen contamination, we have adopted the following protocols:
- Import-Export Beauchamp Intl. strictly adheres to the list of allergens established by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for the management of allergens in all raw materials.
- Sulphite is the only allergen allowed in the production of Import-Export Beauchamp and its use is strictly controlled.
- Any product containing this allergen will be clearly labelled, identified and separated.
- Import-Export Beauchamp is a completely nut-free installation.
- A detailed allergen risk assessment is included in Import-Export Beauchamp Intl's HACCP system.
- Cleaning procedures are systematically followed, verified and validated.